Thursday, June 29, 2006

what am i thankful of for this day

I have watched this at Oprah, she said that we make a journal of the things that we are thankful for, and may it be big or small. I remembered crying at a certain portion where a boy wrote a poem about how he appreciate his teacher, it touched my heart because a love from a child is unconditional because they only see the goodness of one’s heart.

So today and the after this day and the day after tomorrow and the next day after that day, I promise that I will write something that makes me appreciate my life once more.

IM THANKFUL

- to my classmate Theyie for a very nice message that she sent me today.
- to the “kundoktor and the driver” of the bus that I rode this morning for not making me late at work.
- to the old lady who said good morning to me with a big smile on her face.
- to our guard who gave me a plate of “pansit with pichi-pichi”
- to “Tatang” who bought me tissue and a biscuit. (kahit na mali ung biscuit na binili nya dahil hindi ako kumakain ng peanut) I still appreciate the effort
- to Jason dahil hindi nya me nakalimutan invite for a badminton game today kahit alam naman nya na hindi ako makakapunta.
- to my HANI who fetch me at Mercury Imus because its raining.
- to the inspiring email message that I have received today.
- and for arriving safely at home.

1 comments:

hogwarts_girl said...

That's a good idea; it's good to focus on the good, rather than the bad