Wednesday, June 21, 2006

after a long day @ work

i started my day dreading to go to work. work for me nowadays is like eating a spaghetti fear factor style full of worms, maggots, moths and an eye of some animal that serves as meatballs. YUCK!
i kept on looking at the clock to check if i can make it at 4:30pm. it is impossible i know, because i usually finished my work at around 9:00pm but i still believe in miracles. sadly, at around that time im still sorting and counting money that wasn't mine. grrrr!
to keep myself from having another STRESS ATTACK i busied myself thinking about what i will write in my blog. hehe ... and making fun of my new boss ... sssshhhhh!!!
to my great relief as well as my co-workers we finished earlier than we expected and we all went home singing a happy tune. :-)
im thankful for this day because i arrived home safe and most especially still have heaps of time to post a blog.

0 comments: