Sunday, February 07, 2010

blogging again (hopefully)




it's been four years since my last blog. a lot of things happened. mike and I got married last dec. 9, 2007 and we already have a one year old baby girl, her name is Mikalah Julianne.

we've been to different places these past few years. went to boracay again with my family and friends. went to bohol and cebu on our honeymoon. we were supposed to be going at sagada but we learned that i'm already pregnant and my ob advised me not to go. hopefully we will have the time to go there this year.

i transferred at imus branch and i passed my resume at our hr dept for me to transfer at our head office. recently, mike and I decided to try our luck in Singapore. hoping to build our future there.

right now, i'm still awaiting for the decision of the group head if he will hire me as his EA. unfortunately, there are a lot of candidates who also want the same position. I know for myself i'm very much capable in handling that position and I hope they can see it. in God's will i hope everything will fall into it's proper place.

0 comments: