Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sing me a song


how i love to listen to this old spanish song ... my honey told me about this song .. and i instantly fell in love ...


CONTIGO APRENDI

Contigo aprendí que existen nuevas y mejores emociones
contigo aprendí a conocer un mundo nuevo de ilusiones.

Aprendí que la semana tiene más de siete días
a hacer mayores mis contadas alegrías
y a ser dichoso yo contigo lo aprendí.

Contigo aprendí a ver la luz del otro lado de la luna
contigo aprendí
que tu presencia no la cambio por ninguna.

Aprendí que puede un beso ser más dulce y más profundo
que puedo irme mañana mismo de este mundo
las cosas buenas yo contigo las viví.
Y también aprendí
que yo nací el día en que te conocí.

translation

With you I learned that there exists new and better feelings
With you I learned that to know a world of new hope
I learned that a week has more than seven daysto make better(days)
the few more happyand to be lucky to have it all
With you i learned

With you I learned to see the light on the other side of the moon
With you I learned that I wouldn't change your presence here for any other

I learned that a kiss can be very sweet and very profound
And that I cal leave this world tomorrow
Beacause I've already lived the best thingsin life, with you
And, with you, I have learned,
That I was born, the day that I met you

0 comments: